Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Computer Software Engineer

                What I want to be when I grow up is to be a Computer Software Engineer. Preferably I would like to work in Los Angeles and I found the perfect job. The Job is at the company Leisure Link, Inc. It is the largest distributor network of professional managed vacation homes, condos and specialty lodging, and over 1500 properties throughout North America and Europe. Its job position is a full-time employee. The level of education that it requires is a Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field is required.  It is located in Pasadena, California. Its location is right of the 210 Freeway.  Its industries include travel, transportation, and tourism.
                The requirements of knowledge include knowing how to design and develop custom software applications for traveling industries and internet distribution systems including, but not limited to: (ARM) Active Revenue Management, (SOA) Service Oriental Architecture, (B2C) Business to Consumer Systems, and various other applications. Some things you are going to do in the job involve pricing, booking, gateways, data warehouse, and pricing cache services. Starting salary is around 80,000 dollars.
             Well me personally I like this carrier because I like to work with computers. The person that inspired me to do this was probably my cousin Osvaldo. When I was small my auntie used to take care of so I would always be with my cousins and he was the one that started showing me like how computers work and everything. One time he made this computer himself with the best parts of different computers so it could work faster and better. He ended up using about 1000-1500 dollars on it. I had fun trying to help him and see what he did. That’s how I became inspired to become a computer engineer.

4 comments:

  1. well i liked your job and i see that they pay you pretty good money on it to. I hope you will accomplish it and have the career of your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the job you chose I also find working with technology interesting. For me technology is something that is fascinating to work and study about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Blog Bro. I think you be a really good computer software engineer.

    ReplyDelete